Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Roasted Winter Veggie "Vidipe"

This just wouldn't be a real blog without a recipe, would it? While this happens to be a wonderfully simple, healthy, and yummy one, the reason I've posted is because it's a perfectly crafted video for it's home- the web. So I call this a "Vidi-pe." This is what I want, actually need, to play in my kitchen so I can prepare something edible for my family. Pardon the ad, but we're all used to it by now.




Close-up on the food, (no annoyingly bubbly chinwagger telling me about all the extra fiber I'm going to injest), just pleasant and clear narration, light music, a to-the-point "how to" with a recipe right underneath. This works on laptop, ipad, mobile vid...perfect kitchen content. I have a hard enough time trying to follow a recipe and love this idiot-proof packaging and delivery. It's really delicious and yes, we can all use a little more insoluble fiber...gobble, gobble..Here's link with full recipe: http://tinyurl.com/242qdvl

No comments:

Post a Comment